Monday, January 7, 2008

sooooooo nice to be sleeping again

That's my thought for the morning. I had a cold, it's over, I can sleep past 4:30 now and it's fabulous. David still thinks I snore though. What does he know?

We've got about 10 weeks until Daniel's due date (as of today!) and I'm trying to prioritize what needs to get done before he comes. David destroyed the tile in our bathroom over the weekend (he took a hammer to the walls and had a GREAT time); we'll be replacing the backerboard next weekend, then re-tiling the one after that. Then, our master shower will finally be functional and the peasants shall rejoice.

The Burpee seed catalogue came in the mail while we were in Georgia, and ohhhh boy it's exciting. I would love to dig up the entire backyard and turn it into a farm that grows lots of everything...but instead, we're just going to have a medium-sized vegetable garden. Maybe we should buy a goat and tether it to the clothesline so it at least feels like a farm.