Friday, February 15, 2008

toy website

This place is great! Check it: Oompa Toys. I like all the colorful, clever toys that encourage imaginative play (instead of just entertaining the kid...and annoying the parents, lol). I also like that there's not Elmo all over everything. They've got some great cloth toys that I may try to copy...like this:





Making things for Daniel is fun. There are so many new products that are both great and makeable. For example: a diaper wallet. Super clever, and easy to keep in the car or grab for a trip that doesn't require the entire diaper bag.

It got cold today. I bought 21 strawberry plants and am debating whether to put them in my already-tilled ground (easiest) or dig up a different spot (so they don't get shaded by future okra and asparagus plants). Also, the tomato seedlings are doing really well. I don't know why. It probably has something to do with all the water and sun they're getting...